View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2015, 09:01 (Ref:3577373)   #4
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yep Alonso for calling the Honda a GP2 engine and it's embarrassing. He seems to be getting a reaming by media afterwards, but good on him. I'd be out of that team the car is a joke. Why waste another year.

Seriously though, I am leaning toward Max as well. Second race I'll give it to him, gosh am I becoming a fan? The pass on his teammate near the end was the nail.

Ricciardo again did well to be right behind his Kyvat at the end, despite being more than half a minute down. Of course it helps that the race director pretty much just sat on the McLaren's, Kyvat, Verstappen and the Sauber's all race long. Was there a race in the top 10? You wouldn't have known it.

What's with Kyvat though... poor race to be caught by Dani, after a rookie error in quali. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Verstappen takes his seat next year. Kyvat might return to the B team, since I do think he's better than Gasly and Lynn.

Hamilton seemed to be on a cruise in this race.