View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2021, 02:00 (Ref:4039533)   #360
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
I have to decide soon if I want to pay up for 2021. I was on a good deal with free instal, HD and IQ4(?) c$45/mo, but have to decide in the next couple of weeks if I stay or go.

I am not interested in streaming (lousy satellite NBN), I have big screen OLED TV and want picture quality to match. I'm willing to pay for picture quality, but not to the point of sacrificing a kidney.
I got an email from Foxtel telling me the special deal I was getting expired this month and as such my next months charges 'might' reflect this.

I simply rang Foxtel, told them after many years loyalty I think I might call it a day unless they could find me some alternative similar cost special offer.

I was very pleased when they, after a minute 'checking,' came back and told me they would happily continue the special offer price for another year.