Old 25 Mar 2014, 09:35 (Ref:3384010)   #7
Steve Fox
Racer

United Kingdom
S.W.London
Steve Fox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmileNaus View Post
I look forward to next weekend and the Goodwood members' meeting. It is my first marshal trip to Goodwood. Any hints and tips from the regulars? In particular, access to car park (I know the Revival traffic is bad, but I guess that won't be the case next week), sign-in, can we park at the post? I will be at post 13 (between St Mary's and Lavant corner. Any help, great fully received!

I too am on 13F, As this meeting is unlike the others you would be well advised to read the final instructions carefully, have a look on marshalsguide here:http://www.marshalsguide.com/index.php/Goodwood_Circuit Leave plenty of time to get to signing on. Once you have signed on it is (in effect) the circuits responsibility to get you to post as it is more than 500m. You will need all your standard kit, those in whites are along the start line, where they are in the public view (or more specifically the cameras view)
The car park is marked on the back of your car pass and will be clearly marked by road signs. It is not at the circuit. I am going to pm you my mobile number so you can ring me if you get completely lost. That way you won't.