View Single Post
Old 4 May 2009, 03:21 (Ref:2454914)   #11
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie 01 View Post
I know Mark Petch has done his fair share for the sport in NZ but that does not excuse his underminding tactics which are obvious or he would simply keep his mouth shut and not bother posting on this forum.
No more so than David John is allegedlly undermining the financial wellbeing of the Scott Family.

Although morally speaking, what's worse refusing to pay someone the several hundred thousand dollars you owe them or reporting what would appear to be a black and white fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie 01 View Post
From what I have seen Mr John has always provided the funds for drivers to get their chance as Jason Richards said in the Sunday News this weekend (or did you all conveniently miss that story where he says) that he and other Kiwi drivers are gratefull for the opportunity they got thanks to David John for starting their V8 Supercar Careers.
Sorry, I did miss it, I don't usually read the Sunday News. I wouldn't have thought it was readily available in Australia, so working on the assumption you read it online (since you're is Australia ) I had a look at SundayNews.co.nz... I did find a story about TKR, but it didn't have the qoute from Jason you mention....if you've got the link to the story you read feel free to post it.