Thread: IMSA 2021
View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2020, 18:30 (Ref:4007434)   #45
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I think with only 4 factory cars you could see a few more Aston races with Dalla Lana and possibly Risi. Maybe get Cooper to step up and run his bigger toys, although he likes the Challenge car more it seems.

That is what I was thinking too. Le Mans has giving Cooper enough experience with the GTE version of the Ferrari now. The differences between that and the GT3 must all be under the body work because they identical on the outside. Same for the Aston Martin GTE vs GT3 versions. Which I like.

The only current GTD team that is not MSR that could step up other than Scuderia Core is Aim Vasser. Outside current IMSA grid, there also is Flying Lizard too. Actually IMSA needs to raid racing operations in SRO with some dangling carrots if possible,..and I"m not talking about GTWC America. The GTWC Europe/ICGT ones. Prospect of more all-GT races perhaps could encourage some?