View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2018, 17:47 (Ref:3833214)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good man. I'd be bound to say it of course, but I'm sure you won't regret it. Doing it with TD is a great idea. If I was making my debut, I'd almost certainly do the same. Apart from having everything set up for you, you'll have a great base at the Porsche Curves. Not too far to walk to the main stands etc. and a good spot from which to cruise out to Arnage or Mulsanne for qualifying on Wednesday and Thursday if you're so minded. (We can always help with directions).