Thread: Duty of care
View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2018, 07:55 (Ref:3856400)   #46
JAFA851
Veteran

New Zealand
JAFA851 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes it was pretty poor form by Erebus. When this kind of thing has happened in the past, the team get the driver in the garage and shut the doors immediately so they can sort him out and he can rest and recover without all the press sticking their cameras where they're not wanted or needed. Erebus just sat him down in a deck chair and left him and his girlfriend to it. Pretty unbelievable in this day and age. Looked like a really rank amateur team then, had no idea what to do or how to do it. I felt so sorry for Davey, he'd given his all and then some, and then no one looked after him in his hour of need. Good on Greg Murphy, he was the only one who showed any kind of anything towards Davey. I hope Davey can work out just what happened and what he needs to do in the future to stop it happening again, and gets whatever assistance he needs to do it. He's one of the characters on the series, wears his heart on his sleeve, and isn't a "I'd like to thank the sponsors" robot they all seem to be today ( looking at you S McLaughlin ).