Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2019, 18:37 (Ref:3909425)   #51
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Is it a parody account?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Amazingly, no. It is their actual account.
I believe the answer is yes, it is a parody account AND yes it is their account. And unlike other brands, IHOP(IHOB as they joked), Wendy's and some others, they were being serious about attacking others who might call them out. I think Haas has to be seriously reconsidering the branding, it can't be a good reflection on them being associated. My single Facebook post was not kept when I asked on a Hass posting about what the court judgement would mean for the colors and logo, I figure they don't really want the controversy there. But they took the money, hopefully ALL upfront.