View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2010, 10:28 (Ref:2797098)   #17
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hans View Post
I agree with what Ingsy said - There is too much info out there nowadays.
That was partly my original point though; yes there's a lot of info out there, but you have the ability to choose what/when/who/how you acquire it.

The thing that really stood out for me this year was the immediacy of it all. Now all I need is a plastic chair, some overpriced warm beer and exhaust fumes wafting in through the window and it'll be almost as good as being there. But quieter, and less likely to rain

Footnote: I spend plenty of time trackside, thanks, before anyone jumps up and down declaring war on armchair spectators!