View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2018, 11:07 (Ref:3828049)   #62
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
If you are camping at the track non stop rain on Wednesday and Thursday would do serious damage to your enjoyment of the week.The on track racing experience and the spectating experience can be 2 very different things.
That's why I said "I", as from my personal subjective viewpoint.

It's the same thing as if you were asked about not hoping rain for some tropical tourist destination next week, I mean you might on some level care for the people there but really it's not on your mind whether it does or not as it's so distant to you. Particularly if you haven't been there yourself, it's not personal

Last edited by Deleted; 10 Jun 2018 at 11:14.