View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2020, 01:27 (Ref:3998580)   #1704
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Clare says it’s nowt to do with the Bernie. https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/15...-to-ecclestone
Just in case
I am not sure if it is just how that article is written or what, but it is a jumble of contradictory statements. Ranging from "Dorilton Capital is completely independent" to then acknowledging that Dorliton manages a fund using someone else's money. Both statements can be "sort" of true at the same time in that yes, Dorilton manages the fund and yes the money comes from elsewhere, but in reality everyone has a boss and that includes Dorliton. Whoever is providing the money for the fund that bought Williams is the boss of Dorliton in this respect.

As to being asked if it is Bernie. Assuming it is true, and also assuming it is not supposed to be public, what do we expect them to say when questioned? "Oh, darn, you asked the correct question. Yes it is him. You got us."

People lie all the time in these situations. Especially if they are bound by confidentiality agreements.

It would be interesting if Bernie was the backer. But whoever is the backer may remain a secret.

Richard