View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2013, 09:17 (Ref:3285314)   #3
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
peats done a far better job than i could with the logistics but it's really one that should be on every motorsport fans bucket list. culturally it is incredible, some awkward contrasts between what the island was, how the race has always bern, and what the chinese are doing now.

from a weird perspective, the venetian is apparently worth a look though i never made it to that end of the island myself. try and get a go up the macau tower, likewise head up to victoria peak in hk at sunset. both give you an idea of the islands that's kind of difficult to figure out on the ground.

most of the teams stay in the galaxy (? i think thats its name. it's the one lit up in blue) on the main straight to lisboa and the rio a couple of streets behind, unless things have changed! actually the rio might be worth a look for rooms too, iirc it wasn't too bad.