View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2016, 15:44 (Ref:3689961)   #1259
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Malaysia now confirms that it will not renew it's contract which covers the race until 2018. They say that it is just too expensive, whilst the spectator numbers are dwindling.

This sort of reminds me of the negotiations that I had with a major union back in 80s. The deputy general secretary told me that it was his bosses intention to squeeze every employer for the maximum that it could get for it's members until their were no members left. Well, it happened - both most of the industry has gone, and the union no longer exists, but the gen. sec. now sits in the Lords.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ma...er-852486/?s=1