View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2019, 23:12 (Ref:3882160)   #6
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmpsebring View Post
Driving/parking I suspect will be much harder this year, so I plan on bringing everything I need. May be difficult to leave.

Wonder how the Toyota's did today?
I'll let you in on a little secret. Coming and going really isn't that difficult. I leave every day I am there (other than Saturday) to either go to the gym and shower, or go out for supplies. Obviously going out is no problem, getting back in is where the secret is. If you're facing the main entrance gate and it's backed up with cars and RVs trying to get in, just to the right of that (the entrance driveway right before the main one), there's a side entrance by the ticket office and will call. There's never any line to get back in there. As long as you have a pass-out you're good to go and can drive right back in and avoid the big line!