View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2020, 17:05 (Ref:3985351)   #536
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Had a 'Ready to welcome you on board' email this afternoon from Brittany Ferries. Guidance indicates that masks will need to be worn in all public areas, boarding and embarkation will be staggered, need to check in 90 minutes in advance and every passenger needs to book a reserved seat or cabin. That's what the blurb said. On their website when I checked my booking, it actually said that everyone needs a cabin for every sailing until the end of August. Things may have relaxed by September, but I've now sorted out cabins there and back to be on the safe side. Pretty cheap, actually. I was surprised to get an outer cabin on the return ferry as that is always absolutely rammed. I guess they've had a fair few cancellations....