View Single Post
Old 18 May 2023, 15:24 (Ref:4156730)   #33
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Slightly reviving this thread, after getting on for 50 years of rallying, both competing and marshalling, and racing (with a tiny bit of marshalling), as my race partner has packed up I'm at something of a loose end. I've done a couple of Safety Car sessions with my old race club, CSCC, and as they are asking for marshals for the Anglesey 24 hour, I've stirred myself to do the MSUK online accreditation course, and registered for my marshalling licence......

Not sure how far I want to be bothered progressing up the grading ladder - I did do a marshalling training day 10 yrears or more ago, but not sure how good this old dog will be at learning new tricks

Still, if I can put a bit back in before my knees seize up completely, I might as well.