View Single Post
Old 27 May 2023, 04:55 (Ref:4158128)   #253
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
But I do think Kat is vegan, think that was an IMSA something that actually stuck like most random crap in my brain for no reason. No idea about Romain
Another random crap that sticks moment reminded me of RoGro talking of Veganism, particularly Lewis Hamilton's choices. RoGro is, it seems, qualified to talk on the subject having co-written cook books with his wife.

He felt Vegan diets were negative for athletes because they just couldn’t have enough nutrition or nourishment in their system for high-demand exercising.

He “fully respects vegan” consumption and said plant-based food “tastes quite good in some aspects.” Not for him though as a regime as he knew of what it lacks and it does not meet his needs.... plus he knew endurance athletes going vegetarian or vegan and they had to stop their vegan diets because of lack of nourishment.