View Single Post
Old 30 May 2023, 12:53 (Ref:4158841)   #26
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Haven't been to this for over a decade due to calendar clashes but, with my original racing plan for Sunday cancelled, I decided to give it a look. Glad I did, as it was an enjoyable day out.

As others have said, entries were a little thin in some classes. Had been hoping for a few more entries in the Sport Cars, but as there was an M1B out there I could forgive the quantity! Pre-66 race was great, the whole field looked really well presented and the gaggle of Cortina's fighting for third were great to watch. F1 cars sounded immense.

Although they didn't have the numbers, the cars in the Endurance class made it one of the highlights of the day for me. Shame that we only got one 90x in the second race, but was still superb to see LMP1 cars on the GP loop. If the respective class numbers remain low then maybe running the Endurance and GT cars together could make things interesting?

Glad I stayed on for the last race as well, felt so sorry for the leader chucking the win away on the last lap.