View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2019, 11:26 (Ref:3916994)   #506
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by btccbloke View Post
hmm now you mention it.... that was certainly our impressions of the initial idea as the other thread testifies

I know this is only people on here, but the notion must have been posited from somewhere :-/
An early press release did read:
'Lines aims to include older-specification BTCC cars such as the NGTC models fitted with the original GPRM components. There will also be a division for TCR cars, and one for the SEAT Supercopa Mk2 cars.'
But doesn't specifically limit the entry to GPRM only...