View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2022, 18:16 (Ref:4121811)   #185
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
I see Josh Cook is moaning about lack of power from the TOCA engine - Rory Butcher seemed to be going alright. I hope TOCA don’t fall for it like they did earlier in the season…./
Well, smack me down with a feather.
A BTCC driver providing an excuse for results by blaming something outside their control.

Next thing, you'll be telling me someone has complained about RWD advantage, lack of overtaking and a support race not being on TV?

In seriousness, Plato is in the team. So trying to manipulate the series administration is par for the cause. It's typical gamesmanship.