View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2022, 06:28 (Ref:4121836)   #188
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
and we ended up again on the too fragile nature of current NGTC cars...
No - we end up with the fact that in almost all forms of motorsport, if one car slams into the back of another, there is a high chance that one of both cars will suffer damage.

The damage suffered by Sutton had nothing to do with the fragility of NGTC cars. It was actually an example of how, even after suffering damage, an NGTC car can still race and give a good result.