Thread: 2018 MotoGP
View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2018, 11:03 (Ref:3817302)   #64
Full Top Max
Rookie

Croatia
HR
Full Top Max should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think that we're witnessing the career of future greatest of all time, not just "great". Not that I'm well versed in MotoGP, but I have a hard time believing there will be anyone close to Marc in terms of mental strength, competitive spirit, bike control, execution etc. He's out of their league, which says a lot.

And I'm a Lorenzo fan but dammit Marc is undeniable. Even Rossi's "mind games" (sounds so cringe nowadays) didn't phase him one bit, in fact from Sepang '15 it just created more problems for that yellow Ago record chaser

Lorenzo seems to be completely out of sync. I'm not sure if this could be attributed that good ole infamous "Ducati learning curve" argument, or is he completely mentally out of it, unmotivated and indifferent. His instagram posts are always about motivation, spirit, fighting, training non stop, hard work etc haha...but come race weekend, he's out.

And I don't see him jumping into form out of the blue any time soon. Perhaps he'll make some mediocre result on some Ducati-friendly track, but only if everything aligns to his taste, from weather conditions to grid. Not sure how to feel about Suzuki rumors...good or bad. If that happens it'll be a bad look, and more pressure, and if he doesn't deliver on Suzuki...yikes