View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2013, 01:28 (Ref:3218148)   #36
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post

I said :

São Paulo is one of the 12 host cities and the opening match of the WC 2014 will be in the Itaquera Stadium (http://www.portal2014.org.br/en/host-cities/SAO+PAULO/)

You do know Brazil, I am the one who doesn't know Brazil.

Then it won't be a problem to read portuguese on that portal.

Sporting capital ????

Oh my... oh my, you surely know Brazil I never... oh, what about Buenos Aires ?? Agricultural ? and mining ? Oil ? The rest are just...

I'm sorry, I just don't know Brazil, I'm totally lost now.
As you are the moderator, it seems ironic that I should be telling you this, but I quote directly from the thread titled 'ATTENTION : Postings in the F1 Forum - Please read". This was the first thing I ever read on this forum. I think it needs to be rehashed.

Quote:
We have noticed a worrying trend creeping into the F1 forum, where no argument will be brooked and opposing viewpoints are either ridiculed or taken to extremes. We believe this is stifling good discussion.

First and foremost 10 Tenths is a discussion forum – be aware that not everyone will agree with your viewpoint – that doesn’t make it wrong or right – just different.
So don't bite my head off for this. My viewpoint's "just different"... I'm sorry if it offended you. I don't appreciate someone mocking my knowledge of the world or taunting me sarcastically about my previous post. I get the impression you intend to make a mockery out of my statement... that's just out of line, bro.