View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2019, 14:04 (Ref:3898223)   #39
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
surely there are differences in where a team is in their development cycle which in turn means one team may be more adaptable/better prepared for change over another...a period of Ferrari dominance, followed by RB, followed by Merc.

all jump started by a change in the regs no?

aside from the engine regs though (where i think Merc's resource advantage can carry them through), if the sport is successful in reducing budgets then the challenge for Merc will be if they can maintain their excellence/dominance while downsizing.

generaly speaking, this is a hard thing for large corporations to accomplish.