Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 15 May 2019, 17:05 (Ref:3903983)   #3537
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
No, no, no, no, no to more standardisation. This is the pinnacle of motor sport engineering not Formula Renault Eurocup.

What the Brundle article shows is he hasn't got a bloody clue what to do, either. If he wants a "train of 26 drivers" then he needs a late 20th century Formal Ford revival, not an engineering formula for the most aerodynamically efficient cars on the planet. That was very much a Boris Johnson article, full of "what's wrong" and light on "what to do."

Me? I don't have any ideas either but then I'm not paid £1000s for my clueless comments.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Indeed. it is meant to be the pinnacle of motor sport engineering, but something isn't right because it is producing a very dull product.