View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2017, 00:41 (Ref:3740368)   #65
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Why does every fanboost vote go to Buemi, Di Grassi, Abt? I don't get it.
They're already the fastest 2 teams.

You've got someone like Felix out front going for the sweep. Even in race 1 going for his first victory. Di Grassi flukes a pole when 3 of those guys in the shootout should have been faster.

Buemi; already WEC champion and FE champion, 12 FE wins. Also gets luck with a front row start when DS Virgin should have been much quicker in the shootout. Seeing Lopez or Rosen win would be great considering how they've driven so far this year as rookies. Even Bird has had rotten luck.

Yet come race time, the majority of fans have voted and want to see Buemi win again? AGAIN? It's like if F1 had the fanvote it would go to Hamilton and Vettel every time, which I really really doubt. Ricciardo and Verstappen would eat them up because they're the underdogs and exciting to watch.

The defending champ in the fastest team is not the exciting to watch underdog.

And if not Buemi, another victory for Di Grassi? 5 wins, but he hasn't really driven very well this year, imo. And Abt? How on earth does Abt get any votes? There are so many more exciting and more skilled drivers in the field than Abt (Felix, Vergne, Lopez, Bird, Evans, Frijns, Engel, Da Costa) who just plods around playing rear gunner for Di Grassi.

It makes me wonder if this fanvote is rigged or fake. Or are all the FE fans just very casual fans and have no idea who all these other drivers even are, so they just vote for the few they're familiar with?