View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2024, 16:47 (Ref:4196164)   #405
Mikemcclaren
Rookie

Mikemcclaren should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
None of his family were present when the recording was made with Steve the original finder of car!!
Everyone present on the recording was named at the time of recording and I have heard it!! There are only two copies of the recording, Peter had one and a 3rd party had the other!!
The fact of the matter is nothing to do with the car and I am pleased it is being repaired and being given a new lease of life!!
What I have issue with is someone else using a person's username name on this site when there are strict rules in place for this kind of thing!!
Now I also know that your message regarding payments given to Steve is false!! Steve has never received a penny for his share as unfortunately Peter became seriously ill and this was not the deal agreed verbally and through the recording!!
If you would like to show the HSBC banks statements to prove otherwise please do.
I can also have the recording transcribed and post it up for you.
I have no interest in the car and never had, so do not understand your threatening behaviour and if you have my details reach out and contact me or pass them to the relevant authorities.
I will present my evidence of the recording etc and they can make there minds up after listening to it and speaking with Steve.
Steve can also confirm that he has never received a payment and if Peter did pay him it would have been from Spec-R's bank account which would of made the car Spec-R's property and that then would bring its own repercussions regarding You and HMRC as the car is now in your possession when Spec-R paid for it!!
So why not just start a new username and introduce yourself and present the car.
Why continue to try and extract as much attention for the car under the Spec-R name?