View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2004, 19:24 (Ref:945887)   #22
John Watson
Racer

England
Burgh on Bain - Lincolnshire
John Watson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am some what confused. Having visited Cadwell Park a few times over the last year or plenty, I always thought that Coppice was the first corner, (left hander), after the start straight going uphill into Charlies, I have never ever seen a Chicane put there for a car race meeting !!!!
But there again, I have missed about a dozen meetings in the last 20 years or so.
The flag point is at post 1 on the infield in what is known as the Coral and I am sure that the usual paving slabs will be in place for this Sunday.
Please do not be put off by the previous posting, we are in need of more marshals of all disciplines for this meeting, the local weather forecast for this weekend is good, so be positive and come and support the HSCC which gives good grids and competitive racing. Contact me for details, or turn up for sign on between 07.45am and 08.20am in the Hospitallity Unit in the assembly area. You will be made most welcome and greeted with the usual Cadwell hospitallity of free tea or coffee. Due to local regulars being on diets, the biscuits will not be available to those who look like they should be on a diet !!!
By the way Kaybee, if you are going to be there, let me know and I will ensure that you are not allocated to the Coppice that I know, which is also one of the best flagging posts on the circuit, especially for using the blue flag.
See you all Sunday
John Watson