View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2020, 05:08 (Ref:4017159)   #14
Speedy400
Racer

Speedy400 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 litre Touring Car Star View Post
I was listening to the 3 stooges this morning on radio. Steve Johnson Mackelden and the other guy.

I think Mackelden was trying to infer that ARG had long term plan to switch their seasons to the summer.

Also, Steve Johnson is a driver in his own right along with being Dick's son. In today's show is why you just don't listen to fans and any superficial BS opinion they have.

Steve can talk as a fan despite the life he's lived in racing. He was expressing an opinion on the engines of S5000. He was banging on about how they didn't sound quite right.

I was in disbelief a bit with how he banged on about it. S5000's have a 5 litre V8 like everyone supposedley like and waffle on about how it's "Australian", and yet this gumby still has a criticism of it.

I mean. ARG have given you what "the fans" want and he's still not happy because the sound isn't right.

He's only one guy, but supercars fans share that opinion. This is another example of double standards I point out of supercars fans. Adam can crack it all he likes and accuse me of double standards, but Steve on radio highlights my point, and is an example of the lame car racing culture this country has and the fans it attracts.

For all the superficial interest in racing supercar fans have, imagine a plonker like Stevie J still not being satisfied with the sound of S5000?

**** me.

I think you would be happier if you just followed a different sport. This one has hurt you somehow. Best to make a clean break and have a look at cricket or golf maybe.