View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2019, 16:20 (Ref:3913137)   #13
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Thanks for posting this up Ben, I have not had the best of weeks and this has just about finished me off. Me and martin know loads of people in the motor trade so I am hopeful we can get her back. Just been on the phone again to police to tell them about the sighting.This car has so much history and sentiment to me as I had great fun building her from a bare shell. Poor Mike was bombarded most days with questions.
Thanks for all you support. Never say never.
Keep your chin up Iain, there are lots of people supporting you on here (and elsewhere) which should help you to get her back.
I'm fortunate to never having been in your position (I've never had anything worth pinching) but I still think I can (sort of) understand how you feel.
I'm keeping my ears & eyes open up here in Leicestershire and will be checking on here for updates.