View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2018, 11:44 (Ref:3829259)   #266
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands99 View Post
Interesting that Toyota also got pinged for excess fuel usage ......

Could make for some arguments come race day if there are a few long stop and goes handed out early on.

Pleased to see the general reliability of both BR1 and Rebellions - a couple of the in-car shots of Jani, Lotterer and Button made for pretty good viewing. Jani especially looked pretty quick as usual.
I'm hoping the race doesn't turn into a parade of penalties for excess fuel usage. That would sour things a bit for me. Or perhaps it would make it super interesting, I have know idea at this point. I guess it would depend on the cars involved and the timing. Could keep the P2's in the fray.