View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2022, 08:16 (Ref:4127464)   #273
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmith View Post
When we get told (probably in December) of the license holders for 2023, that will probably indicate who we will see and where. I would expect a couple of changes of license holders, especially as MB have 0 licenses of their own at the moment.
I expect a few big indicators to appear at the next meeting over the future direction of a number of teams.

Typically, when teams / drivers reach the point that they have nothing left to compete for in-season, their focus looks to the year ahead. It is the chance to get a bit of a sound-bite out for potential backers, and journalists are looking for stories to carry through the off-season.

So keep your eyes and ears attuned to what comes out at Brands GP. You will get some personnel all but confirming a drive or team structure.....