View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2023, 16:06 (Ref:4150292)   #35
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbob View Post
So I was coming into the last corner on the last lap. I saw 2 cars coming quickly and got out of the way taking a very wide line to let them through. I heard screeching of tyres and the sound of a car spinning. Next I felt a thud in the left rear which pushed me into a 360 spin. The second of the cars coming through also spun. At least one was a Cobra.They got going. I didn’t.
On a happy note I really enjoyed Mugello circuit. I rate it highly up there with my best tracks.
IMHO the best is Le Mans then Bathurst followed by Pau ( for sheer enjoyment) Then I would say Mugello.
Sorry to hear about the damage and DNF putting a downer on what sounds like an otherwise good weekend. Hope the damage isn't too severe. Glad you liked the track. Safe journey home all.
(*Im off to watch some Mugello onboard laps!)