View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2021, 20:26 (Ref:4080205)   #302
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX7Mandingo View Post
I'm bringing plenty of water to drink, just like having extra on hand for washing pots/pans and such.
My big worry about having to get ice is having to leave the track Saturday to pick some up, and then there being a huge wait at the gate to get back in.
On Saturday would be tough unless you went EARLY, once you're in you can pass out fairly easily but I'm not sure what time the gates open on Saturday morning for the daily ticket

2 weeks from right now I will hopefully be done with my setup and relaxing with a cigar and beverage contemplating dinner. And awaiting the fun that is eating while the Oklahoma land rush on Wednesday morning rolling past wondering how I already got in.

Last edited by broadrun96; 26 Oct 2021 at 20:33.