Thread: SKG's tracks
View Single Post
Old 24 Dec 2014, 01:16 (Ref:3487552)   #136
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Can it be done...yes with a lot of patience and visualisation of the topography.

Where to place the pit, well if it's long enough then this is the obvious location.

Click image for larger version

Name:	can be done.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	44194

I have to say that the concept reminds me of one of my older designs, which I called Extreme.

The original is Here
and I then did it in Sketchup Here

The multiple crossovers aren't the main point I was thinking of, but at the centre you have 3 levels crisscrossing

Click image for larger version

Name:	can be done colours.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	44195

Orange being ground level, with Pink being bridge height, with Blue higher still. Getting that right and to look right would be a total nightmare ... not impossible but very difficult.