View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2000, 16:54 (Ref:22419)   #6
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
wahey! welcome guys!! nice to see some new faces around.

racefamilyman - well then, do it!

going and sitting in the pub with a friend and a pint is always a good one. specially as i don't drink beer, and my friend gets my pint

just taking a drive in the countryside is good too. round us at night, you can take racing lines as much as you like (so long as you keep a watch out for headlights, and i like running commentary through my head.....'and she's won the italian grand prix! what an amazing show of driving by this, f1's first lady winner'. course, i'd run straight off to cart....'suckers!')