View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2010, 16:19 (Ref:2749027)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i didn't see any mention of it in La Gazzetta dello Sport, but this site:

http://en.espnf1.com/ferrari/motorsp...ory/26271.html

is reporting that according to La Gazzetta, Ferrari may be thinking of civil action against the FIA if found guilty (or dislike the punishment).

its probably just an unsubstantiated rumour or maybe even Ferrari posturing, however if it does happen is this the end of the FIA and F1? regardless if the case has merit or not, if sports teams start suing their governing body total collapse cannot be far off.

anyways its been too long between races and the hysteria is starting to get to me. of course this isn't the end but this Ferrari vs FIA battle has been brewing for sometime and i fear that Luca has been waiting for an opportunity like this to come along.