View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2010, 22:16 (Ref:2749226)   #10
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
i didn't see any mention of it in La Gazzetta dello Sport, but this site:

http://en.espnf1.com/ferrari/motorsp...ory/26271.html

is reporting that according to La Gazzetta, Ferrari may be thinking of civil action against the FIA if found guilty (or dislike the punishment).

its probably just an unsubstantiated rumour or maybe even Ferrari posturing, however if it does happen is this the end of the FIA and F1? regardless if the case has merit or not, if sports teams start suing their governing body total collapse cannot be far off.

anyways its been too long between races and the hysteria is starting to get to me. of course this isn't the end but this Ferrari vs FIA battle has been brewing for sometime and i fear that Luca has been waiting for an opportunity like this to come along.

thnks for the article Chillibowl.
I believe that Ferrari already have an action for unfair and prejudicial action against the FIA, any further sanctions should just reinforce their case.
There have been so many cases of team orders that the fuss just beggars belief!

Max is nobody now, thankfully, so why is anyone interested in his opinion?