View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2019, 18:47 (Ref:3893337)   #4827
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by touring fan01 View Post
as official entry list hasnt been issued yet (thats on media day usually) so it cant be a driver change
Registration deadline was 1st of March, with competitors notified by 8th.

'Drivers who are accepted into the Championship after Friday, March 8th, 2019, will be classified as Late Registrations and may incur a 20% entry fee surcharge at the Administrator’s discretion.

Any subsequent change to an Entrant's registered car, or driver, during the course of the Championship is by application to and approval of the Administrator.'

So it's a Late Registration at least, but may be permitted by Gow as a non-change for TBL purposes.
As it was after 8th March, then Goff might also be carrying 45kgs at R1....