View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2019, 22:08 (Ref:3893370)   #4839
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csaba View Post
Only shame is that not Boardley or Crees was replaced. We can like them, but we all know both will be complete backmarkers.
Actually, I don't think Boardley will do too badly (assuming they've sorted those CCs).

A 2nd overall in the Ginetta's last year is better than Ollie Jackson, Will Burns and Hunter Abbott had done in their years in the championship - certainly not a direct comparison between them but that seems to show he's a good enough driver.

Feel bad for poor Crees though - he seems like such a lovely guy and from what I've seen he's so passionate about the BTCC, but unfortunately I think he'll be really out of his depth. Hope to be proved wrong!

On the brighter side, HARD have the potential to be in the mix with Goff and Thompson, and I think they must've tested more than any other team this winter so hopefully the cars have been improved!