View Single Post
Old 29 May 2023, 03:35 (Ref:4158672)   #582
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's not F1, but as to talk about drivers not respecting yellow flag and especially not respecting double yellow flags, there was this incident in F2 at Monaco this past weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SFOEcKZlYk

Basically Victor Martins is running up the hill with SC indicator and yellow flags waving, he does eventually slow a bit, but slows VERY late given what is going on. He nearly hit a marshal. His penalty? Just a drive through.

So a slap on the wrist like that is why this type of behavior continues. I would black flag him from that race and give him an additional one race ban at a minimum. This was another Jules Bianchi style situation in which the Martins was extremely lucky it didn't go badly for someone due to his lack of judgement.

Richard