View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2019, 09:11 (Ref:3888583)   #23
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Ok here safe and sound . Looking forward to meeting Dave or E B as we know him . Been up since 2 am but love the track . Everyone is just so helpful and kind .,We we’re going to walk the track but spoke to Ian Tate and he told us to jump in his car and took round for a couple of laps . We stopped just after start finish line and wow what a view looking over the ocean . Anyway bit cream crackers so pasta and beer then bed . Hope to do a few laps tomorrow in Cooper Maz then hand over to the owner .
Ian Tate is a fabulous and very helpful guy, and he isnt too shabby with engines either.... he gave my Group Nc Cortina engine a freshen up for me back in the day and it never missed a beat, despite my attempts to ring its neck!

He also built many of the Holden teams engines in the ATCC from the late seventies, and that includes a few Bathurst winners.

@ Iain glad you got there ok and I knew you would love the track. Not much to not like about the place.