View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2019, 15:46 (Ref:3883861)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
team would be Racing Point. i hope they can continue on where FI left off and with a bit more money maybe some podiums are on the table.

driver is Kimi at Sauber. i think he is the best personality on the grid and as i get older i find myself rooting for the old guys more.

RK comeback is also a special note and i hope Williams have provided a car for him do so with...although my launch window optimism for Williams tends to leave me even more disappointed by mid season.