View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 2019, 14:32 (Ref:3896824)   #8
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
not sure if this has been asked/answered already but what dates and races are they using to calculate the 1000 races? would be curious to see a list.

i suppose it doesnt really matter as its a nice story and while i do really enjoy races here im pretty sure they could have made more of an effort to 'manipulate' the number and have the race at a more iconic/better attended venue.

but thats probably just me complaining for the sake of complaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
The history

The arrival of the world championship in China had been due to come some years earlier. Zhuhai, located in Guangdong Province in the south of the country, was built for F1 and on the provisional calendar for 1999, but did not meet the FIA's stringent standards.
totally forgot about that...proximity to Macau, tourist destination etc might have been a better location attendance wise at least.

anyways should be an excellent race. early season and lots of unanswered questions about the order of things!

thanks for the intro!