View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2018, 21:16 (Ref:3795314)   #41
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But it isn't incorrect. It's...completely correct. If you're trying to get F1 through a TV package, that is around what it will cost you. The TV package is the preferred method for many, and for those in rural areas with poor internet, it'll be the only option. So I'm not sure what is "incorrect" about it.

You've given 2 more options. Only one of those is actually a true option - still costs £220 a year, about 4-5 times more expensive than any other series. The option you mentioned first, at £7 a month, is only valid if you chop 2 out of the 3 days off the weekend. You know, whilst we're discussing incorrect facts and what not? And why is it £7 for a day pass for F1, but £7 a month for a Eurosport pass? That's also not incorrect btw. It's true and stuff!

F1 is more expensive than any other motorsport. Viewing figures are dropping. It doesn't take a science degree to work out the connection here. This thread is about dropping viewing numbers, and I gave a reason why. So I'll continue "complaining" as it's the only way we'll actually be able to have a discussion on it. Or we can deny it all and pretend everything is ok, because you can pay 4 times the price of everything else, to get less. Even the best case scenario for F1 puts it miles below everything else. Kinda says it all really.

Last edited by Akrapovic; 26 Jan 2018 at 21:21.