View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2007, 10:58 (Ref:1942421)   #3
MonkeyDeath
Rookie

England
Southampton, hampshire
MonkeyDeath should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers Bella, you have just Echoed whati have bee nsaying since i booked in January

i have been learning italin since then as well, plus a collegue of mine is italian so that has been a help.

i am not hiring a car for the race, the place we are staying in Lesmo is about 15-25 mins walk away from the Lesmo entrance to the track so wont need a car for that.

i have been saying the my missus about getting some walking shoes as the friday is the "exploration" day, we will be walking round the whole track, something i have done at every race track ive been to for the first time. that will be probalby the only day we will venture far from our seats, also cheking out where all the facilities are. qualliy and race day will be at our seats and near to them as i dont want ot miss any track action from those days.

take a camera sorry, my main hobby (after motor Racing) is photography so i will be taking a camera, hopefully im allowed ot buy a new one and some lens's for this holiday.

Venice - Im looking forward to this and will be taking in as much as possible i can pack in to the 4 days we are there.

millan - we have not booked a car at all, i was hoping not to as a brake from driving (i do alot normally) as ive heard the public trasnport is amazing in Italy compared ot the UK. but i have been thinking of getting a car and driving round the Alps for a day but that will be a last minute thing, milan is really for the missus as a comprimise from spending 3 days at monza so those 4 dyas will be what she wants ot do, mainly shopping knowing her.