View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2015, 15:32 (Ref:3596862)   #17
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I selected the "Troll" option because I don't think there was an answer for what I think "could" happen. I can see them missing prologue and maybe Silverstone but running Spa and beyond. The argument for potentially missing some events early is the same as last year. Lack of time to get it all working correctly. But I think its more than likely they will run the full season.

Richard