Thread: HSCC Anglesey
View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2019, 05:43 (Ref:3917452)   #23
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Up and having quiet moment with nice cup of tea and stale quassont. This weekend has now gone from having a super time to misery . I had a great fantastic tacecin the Aurora . Finished 3 rd after good battle swooping places with Frank in his 5000. Some time after the race I was called to C of C office .I was disqualified as he had looked at my lap times and I set my quickest lap when thee was a yellow flag being shown at last corner on to the pit straight . I explained that my last three laps I had broken away from the 5000 and F2 car and had had a chance to settle down and concentraight on my driving and had then tuned in some goidclsp times whilst being very cautious at the corner where the yellow flag was being waved ..I could of appealed but do you know what’s the point . I know I did nothing wrong . I then get the 5000 competitor moaning as he said I put him on the grass . Going to pull out of Aurora race today and just do Atlantic race . I have been looking forward so much to this weekend to now of had it spoilt .Nevef mind . It’s been nice to catch up with some tenther friends .