View Single Post
Old 28 May 2017, 12:44 (Ref:3736655)   #1446
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
In some respects I quite like the randomness, in that it makes things less predictable, something that F1 can't be accused of, particularly in recent years with the dominance of RBR and then Mercedes. A little less predictability might be a good thing for F1.
It would be, but I'd like to see it unpredictable based on performances, rather than a random roll of the dice. Too many times I've watched IndyCar and a yellow puts all the good cars mid pack and it's one by a random car. At that point I'd rather just have a sprint race with a randomised grid, because that's the same effect but more honest about it.

Both have pros and cons I suppose.