View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2006, 09:27 (Ref:1563147)   #11
shambles
Veteran

England
Soton, UK
shambles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridshambles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Jenson has suffered badly from a lack of settlement in his career, generated not only by himself; during the well-documented Williams-Gate epics, but also; the original pilot version if you will; whereby Sir Frank was the bad guy with the whole Montoya situation.

What ever happened to going back in 2003?

On that basis; i'd say that the only seasons thus far Jenson has had some clarity on his immediate future at best; were 2001 and 2003, and I believe, Jenson's on track exploits have suffered as a consequence.

We know he is a good driver, his record pre-F1, and certain F1 outings, concrete that claim. As yet, in reality he has not yet had the winning package; and he probably doesn't have the same level of complete talent; combined attributes, that perhaps Alonso, Raikkonen and the almighty German in the Scarlet cars have.

As many have said then I offer in way of conclusion, he can be WDC in the right package. BUT. He really needs a win.